Welcome to the Official Tropicraft Wiki
Who made this extensive Mod?
After going on a vacation to the tropics, Cojomax99 decided that Minecraft was lacking a tropical mod. After coding a butt load of features, Cojo enlisted the help of MrRube for sprites, textures, and designs. As time passed and the scale of the project expanded, FishTaco567, the maker of Better Caves and FPS++, and Corosus, the mastermind behind Destructive Tornadoes and ZombieCraft, joined the Tropicraft team.
How do I download and install Tropicraft version 2.5.1?
- 1. Get a fresh copy of the Minecraft 1.0 jar file. Tropicraft 2.5.1 is not compatible with Minecraft 1.1.
- 2. Download and install Modloader for Minecraft 1.0 and Audio Mod for Minecraft 1.0.
- 3. Download and install Tropicraft 2.5.1.
When will Tropicraft version 3.0 be released?
There is no set date for its release, but the developers give guesses every so often:
- On Feb 16 Cojomax99 stated the mod it "very close" to done, and its release would be "in the next two weeks ideally" (Source: Minecraft Forum post 12835497)
- On Feb 21 Cojomax99 stated "only a few more days left" (Source: Minecraft Forum post 12978473)
- On Feb 24 Cojomax99 guessed "Hopefully sometime in the coming days" (Source: Minecraft Forum post 13045544)
- On Feb 26 Cojomax99 stated "no estimates! Just...soon" (Source: Minecraft Forum post 13092502)
If we take Cojomax99's "two weeks" statement on Feb 16, that would give us a March 1st release date, which would be a few days from now.
Where are all the articles?
Here is the list of every Tropicraft Wiki article.
Join the Tropicraft Community !
To join this great community, simply "Sign Up" or "Log In" if you have an existing Wikia account. If you refuse to Sign Up, you can easily just "Connect to Facebook".